Keisi sample collection cart
Keisi – an ergonomic solution for sample collection
Designed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, the Keisi sample collection cart makes routine sample collection in hospitals and health centres easy.
Keisi is manufactured from durable steel and is a high-quality, Finnish innovation. It was designed to meet hospital environment needs.
The Keisi sample collection cart is highly portable and ergonomic. Everything you need is within arm’s reach, reducing the amount of twisting and turning you need to do to a minimum. The racks can be placed freely all around the cart, meaning that you can adapt it to best suit your tasks. Keisi is easy to use whether you’re left- or right-handed.
Keisi in a nutshell
- Dimensions: width 71 cm / height 105 cm / depth 46 cm
- Large shelf which can be divided into sections and holds up to 800 tubes
- Retractable writing surface, can be opened from both ends
- The upper section can be detached and is easy to clean
- Large and sturdy sliding drawer, also available with two drawers
- High-quality, lockable swivel casters
- Moveable racks for high-risk clinical waste containers, bottles and rubbish containers
- Highly durable, painted steel surfaces
- Easy to clean
- The racks can be placed freely around the cart and also fit our other carts and the Innogrip rail
Feedback on the Keisi sample collection cart
“The Keisi cart is small enough that it does not compromise ergonomics. The tilted upper shelf is spacious and holds all kinds of sample collection tubes and other related equipment can be stored on the tabletop. Everything you need is within reach so you don’t have stretch and reach for things all the time. One of the best things about the Keisi cart is its portability. The phlebotomist is easily able to move from one side of the sample collection chair to the other while pulling the sample collection equipment along. The writing surface provides a nice amount of extra space and the rubbish container can be placed wherever you like.
I would recommend the Keisi sample collection cart for any sample collection point. It has everything required from a good sample collection cart in a compact package.”
Merja Kosonen (Seinäjoki Central Hospital)
- A bracket for rubbish, high-risk clinical waste and bottle holders
- The Innogrip rail is installed underneath the tabletop
- Ergonomic: natural range of movement
- Width 60 cm
- The rail and holders are sold separately
- If you don’t have the space for a Keisi sample collection cart, the Innogrip rail is an excellent solution for areas with limited space.